[Koha] Forum boards

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Mar 9 03:44:14 NZDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

First off, I want to say it's exciting to hear that you're interested
in getting active in
the community and are posting ideas and suggestions for how we can make things
better. The forum idea has come up a couple times in the past and I
think some or
all of the core Koha developers are concerned that we (the ones answering most
of the technology questions) don't have time to properly check and respond to
Forum questions (it's hard enough keeping up with the mailing lists to
be honest).
Do you have any ideas for how to resolve that potential problem? Also, if we do
decide to launch a Forum, are you offering to host and maintain it?

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support