[Koha] Forum board or not forum board - that is the question.

TSBC Librarian Library at tsbc.org.nz
Thu Mar 6 12:08:22 NZDT 2008

I would be reluctant to see Koha information split up too much. It does slow
things down having so many emails coming in but I have also learned many
things which I would not have thought to search for. Splitting them away
will lose that serendipity factor (unless an email at least notifies
everyone of a new upload).

I think the most important thing is to have clear descriptive subject
headings.

Rae (Rachel) Jones
Librarian
The Shepherd’s Bible College