[Koha] z39.50

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Mar 4 22:41:45 NZDT 2008

EMST Library <library at emst.gr> wrote:
> when trying to perform a z39.50 search
> i get this message, does anyone know why?

Often it's because of some unexpected result from the z39.50 server.
Check koha-error_log and see if it contains something interesting
about z3950 around the time of the error (I thought that advice was
shown on the apache error page, but not for you).

If you want more help, you probably need to tell the list which
version of koha, which MARC flavour and which z39.50 server, so
someone else can try to reproduce your bug. See

Regards,