[Koha] Cataloging Module

Fitzgerald, Carol Carol_Fitzgerald at nrel.gov
Tue Mar 4 05:51:35 NZDT 2008

We just downloaded Koha Basic to get a feel for the software.  One of
the first things we've noticed is the Add Marc display screen:  all the
buttons down the side, one for a separate page of tags, rather than just
a blank form for tags and subtags that can be filled out by a cataloger.
We've copied the default and gone through the laborious task of deleting
each tag we didn't want for a monographic record.  However, we don't
immediately see how to remove the buttons on the left frame (so we can
just have the full blank record display with the tags and subtags we've
selected).  Is there a configuration we've missed or is this how the
cataloging form will always display?  Having the tags on separate pages
based on their numbering seems inefficient.

Carol Fitzgerald
NREL Library
Golden, CO