[Koha] Setting a default library

George Adams g_adams27 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:13:49 NZDT 2008

(Koha 3.0 alpha, Gentoo Linux 2.6.24, MySQL 5.0.54)

I really appreciate all the help so far.  Here's another question:

Our church has only a single library, so I defined just one under Koha Administration -> "Libraries, Branches and Groups".  When I go to login to the Intranet site, I put in my username and password and note that the "Library" drop-down box has our library preselected.  (It is, in fact, the only choice in the <select> box).

Once logged in, however, the top-right corner of the screen shows "NO_LIBRARY_SET".  Anything we want to do related to circulation redirects us to http://www.example.com/cgi-bin/koha/circ/selectbranchprinter.pl , where we have to set the library.  (again, the <Select> box only has one choice next to "Choose Library")

Shouldn't that information be automatically set during the login process?  I'd like to avoid that redundant step of having to set the library manually every time following the login.

Again, thanks for the help.