[Koha] Spam in logs

James Weinheimer j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Sat Jun 28 01:35:55 NZST 2008

Thanks a million to Chris and Ken for their remarks.
I'll just blacklist the ip numbers and keep an eye out.

And I'm relieved to know that I don't have to worry about the database!

Thanks again,
Jim

James Weinheimer  j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Director of Library and Information Services
The American University of Rome
via Pietro Roselli, 4
00153 Rome, Italy
voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 327