[Koha] OPAC "Brief display" problems

PasiK pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com
Thu Jun 26 00:00:25 NZST 2008

The brief (or normal) display in OPAC seems to cause us a lot of headache.
First of all there is the thing with 110a field, which isn't shown as author
(By), this would be really important to us since we're a music library and
we have a lot of authors (bands and such) in 110a field.

The there is a issue with 5xx fields. Sometimes Koha shows all the 5xx
fields we need (500, 505, 511), but sometimes it only shows 500 or 500 and
505 but not 511. How can this be fixed?

Added entries also seem to be a problem. Brief display only shows the last
added entry of a personal name, even if there would be more of them. Added
entries of corporate names are never shown. Again , as a music library we
use these fields a lot and we really need them to be shown in OPAC also.

MARC-display of course shows all the fields as it should, but we can't
reasonably expect our clients to learn to read MARC... We really need a more
clear output. Any suggenstions?