[Koha] Printing barcodes

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Wed Jun 25 10:56:59 NZST 2008

Thanks.  I didn't know about the single-quoted text.  Now I need to get
the formatting to work.  barcode/biblio prints the text too low and it
writes over the barcode and biblio/barcode makes the barcode too short
on the y-axis.  It makes plenty of room for text, but I'd rather have a
bigger target for the barcode reader.