[Koha] Koha3rc1: ImageMagick

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Tue Jun 24 07:36:49 NZST 2008

Hallo Michael

Walker, Michael schrieb:

> I've been trying to upgrade from the beta 2 to the RC today on my
> Debian Etch system, but it's been giving me a lot of trouble with the
> Image::Magick perl module. I installed ImageMagic 6.2 via apt-get, but
> that's apparently not good enough. I tried installing via Perl/CPAN,
> but it fails without any useful failure logs (plus it's 6.4, whereas
> the installer wants 6.2). Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. I installed the debian package perlmagick with
    sudo apt-get install perlmagick
and after that a test with:
    sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install Image::Magick'
told me:
    Image::Magick is up to date.

But I have an other problem now. I can't delete or edit any record (see
my other post, I would like to hear from you if you experiment the same
difficulties).

By    Beda