[Koha] Announcing: Koha 3.0 Stable String Freeze

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Jun 24 01:27:05 NZST 2008

Hi folks,

Another quick update -- all of the translations except one have been
validated (and
I'll ping the translator for that translation to see if the team can
fix some problems with
it). I've updated http://translate.koha.org ... and now can officially
declare a string
freeze for 3.0. This means that you translators can update your translations on
http://translate.koha.org in anticipation of the final stable release.
I'd ask that you wrap
things up by June 30th ... if that turns out to be too soon, let me
know and I'd consider
a week delay if necessary.

If your translation is not listed, PLEASE EMAIL ME ON-LIST and I will add it.

So ... once again, thanks to everyone for all your hard work, we're
almost there!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support