[Koha] changes of koha user interface

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jun 23 21:54:51 NZST 2008

"satheesh satheesh" <satheeshprs at gmail.com> wrote:
> how can i change the user interface of koha library software to my own
> style? (eg. i have to set user interface with my library photo.)

Two possible methods OTTOMH:

1. create/upload another CSS file and put its location in the
Preferences > OPAC;

2. copy a whole template directory, edit it to suit and put it as
the opacthemes setting in the same system preferences page.

If you just want to replace the logo with a library photo, try the
opacsmallimage and opaclargeimage preferences.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)