[Koha] Koha3 beta 2 on opensuse 11.0

Brendan Gallagher gallabr at biblio.org
Fri Jun 20 09:16:22 NZST 2008

Hi All -

All of the troubles with perl-modules disappeared when I used the DVD
version of the openSuSE install.  I had been using the Live-CD install
and some of the perl-modules were not installing correctly from them.
So thanks for anyone who sent on some advice - at least now we can
direct them to try the DVD install instead.

I look forward to meeting some of you at ALA (for those who attend
it).  I'll be there and anyone can email me if they want to meet up.

I'm also interested in a Koha-user group and if anyone has information
about that please let me know.  I've been watching the program lists
and I see some LibLime and Koha information periods.

Thanks,
Brendan