[Koha] confusing sudo a2enmod rewrite command

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Fri Jun 20 00:58:27 NZST 2008

In apache2, the "a2enmod" command is used to enable modules. In this
case, you need to enable mod_rewrite. This is something that you can
do in apache1 and probably isn't too foreign to the sysadmin. If I
recall correctly, the syntax is to use LoadModule in the httpd.conf
something like this:

LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

In fact, it's often actually in the httpd.conf file already, but
posibly commented out.

I hope this helps you out!

-Andy