[Koha] Replacing Logo's in the Intranet

Gautam John gautam at prathambooks.org
Wed Jun 18 03:28:09 NZST 2008

2008/6/17 Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org>:

> Check the path to the image that is displaying in your browser, and
> see how it compares relative to the image you're trying to display. It
> sounds like the image you're trying to add is in the wrong place.

Well, if I right click the image in FF3 it doesn't give me the link to
the image instead it gives me:

/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl

However, inspecting the page properties reveals this:

/intranet-tmpl/prog/img/koha-logo-medium.gif

But replacing the file seems to have no effect.

*Scratches head....*

Gautam

>> This doesn't seem to work. I'm out of ideas but.
>
> Check the path to the image that is displaying in your browser, and
> see how it compares relative to the image you're trying to display. It
> sounds like the image you're trying to add is in the wrong place.
>
>  -- Owen
>
> --
> Web Developer
> Athens County Public Libraries