[Koha] Serials

ssmith at boystown.com.au ssmith at boystown.com.au
Thu Jun 12 14:10:08 NZST 2008

Hi all

I'm a solo librarian new to Koha and I'm sorting through some issues of
the system being set up by people who had no idea how libraries are
supposed to function : )
This is the version etc. I'm using:
Koha version: 2.2.7
OS version: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Perl version: 5.008008
MySQL version: mysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for Win32 (ia32)

I have a problem for which there may be an easy answer. I'm trying to make
the Serials Module go. I seem to have set up the subscription details
okay. I attempt to receive an issue, press save and get this error:
"Premature end of script headers : statecollection.pl"
Then I can't seem to receive any more issues, or even replicate the
problem unless I delete the subscription completely and start again.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

Sarah Smith