[Koha] Lost items display

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Thu Jun 12 06:16:32 NZST 2008

It looks like items.itemlost isn't getting copied to the zebra database
during the upgrade.  To fix this I copied
misc/migration_tools/fix_onloan.pl and modified it.

I modified the select to
	SELECT biblionumber,itemnumber,itemlost FROM items
and replaced onloan in all of the lines after that to itemlost.

Run this script then rebuild_zebra and these problems go away.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services