[Koha] [Koha-devel] Web Archives (pipermail) for Koha.org mailing lists not appearing for June 2008

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Wed Jun 11 09:19:17 NZST 2008

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Andrew Moore <andrew.moore at liblime.com> wrote:

> Here's a backup archive of koha-devel you can use for the time being.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/koha-devel@lists.koha.org/index.html

Thanks for pointer. Besides mail-archive.com, Nabble -
http://www.nabble.com - and Gmane - http://www.gmane.org - are also
hosting archives for some Koha mailing lists:

1 - Nabble - http://www.nabble.com/

- Koha mailing list:

Nabble - Koha - Discuss forum & mailing list archive
http://www.nabble.com/Koha---Discuss-f14390.html

- Koha-Devel mailing list:

Nabble - Koha - Dev forum & mailing list archive
http://www.nabble.com/Koha---Dev-f14381.html

- Koha-Translate mailing list:

Nabble - Koha - Translate forum & mailing list archive
http://www.nabble.com/Koha---Translate-f14383.html

- Koha-Win32 mailing list:

Nabble - Koha - Win32 forum & mailing list archive
http://www.nabble.com/Koha---Win32-f14384.html

2 - Gmane - http://gmane.org/

- Koha mailing list:

gmane.comp.misc.koha
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha

- Koha-Devel mailing list:

gmane.education.libraries.koha.devel
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.koha.devel

> It's still working. Here's a copy of your original message.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/koha-devel@lists.koha.org/msg00328.html

Yep! There's my message alright. Thanks for the link!  :)

> If you know of other lists that should be added to mail-archive.com,
> please feel free to add them, or let me know.

OK.

> I hope the problem with the archive at lists.koha.org gets fixed soon.
> Thanks for pointing it out!

You're most welcome!  :)