[Koha] koha install fails with database error

Aren Olson reacocard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 04:50:12 NZST 2008

I created the database with the default config for Ubuntu, and set a
root user password. I did no additional configuration on this
database, and am inexperienced with mysql in general. The last time I
installed koha (a year or so ago, on Ubuntu 6.06), the database was
set up correctly for me without my needing to do any more, so I was
expecting the same here.

Could you please tell me the exact commands needed to set up mysql by
hand, if that is feasible? The rest of koha appears to be installed
fine.  I am almost completely inexperienced with mysql so I will need
detailed instructions.

Thanks,
Aren

--
"Whoever said sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
- K. Jackson