[Koha] mapping problem

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Wed Jun 4 20:41:47 NZST 2008

Hi,

I have troubles with maping MARC fields to Koha DB (Koha version: 3.00.00.087)

In MARC file prepared for import I did put filed 942b and filled it with Koha frameworkcode (LIB). I changed default framework and added this filed, and also I made new framework (LIB) in Koha. Links from this field to Koha DB, are also in place - there is 942b mapped to biblio.frameworkcode.

Than I do bulkmarcimport.pl and I expect biblio.frameworkcode to be filed from 942b. This doesn't happen. Than I run batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl and again, biblio.frameworkcode is empty :(

Can somebody please help, what is wrong?

Warm regards,
Marijana

---
Marijana Glavica
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Libraries
I. Lucica 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.knjiznice.ffzg.hr