[Koha] Superuser lost

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Tue Jul 29 07:03:54 NZST 2008

Beda Szukics schrieb:
> Joe Atzberger schrieb:
>
>> There are some things that your are NOT supposed to be able to do as
>> the superuser (in your case, "koha") by design.  The superuser doesn't
>> have assignable privileges, because they are not a real user.  I.E.,
>> they do not appear in the borrowers table at all, because their
>> account is required to *create* the borrowers table.
>>
> I am confused now. What's the superuser for it not to create new users
> and assign them the privileges they need to work properly?

I'm even more confused now: My problems have to do with the fact that
I'm using koha intranet in _german_

First thing I tried was to enter the address of the privileges manually:
http://[my.server]/cgi-bin/koha/members/member-flags.pl?member=2. There
I could see the checkboxes and select them, but the changes couldn't be
saved.

I changed the intranet-language to english and I had to change yui-path
from http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.3.1/build to
/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/lib/yui/ in Home->Administration->System
Preferences->Staff Client (othervise the checkboxes would not appear).

Strange ...

Any ideas. (I would like to understand the program :-((

Beda