[Koha] biblios

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Tue Jul 29 00:31:40 NZST 2008

Brendan,
I worked through the same installation instructions (on FC6). It seems that make here actually needs two directories instead of one KOHADIR. It needs the path to intranet/htdocs/intranet-templates as well as the path to intranet/cgi-bin. I changed some paths in the Makefile (adding the template or cgi-bin path) and set KOHADIR to the directory above (usr/share/koha/intranet).
Unfortunately, the installation is not working properly yet. Pazpar2 complains about "No ICU support: install libicu36-dev and icu-doc". Can you check your Pazpar2 logfile (started in step 7) and see if you have the same?
Marcel de Rooy

Error while installing Biblios.net cataloging
Hi All -

I am working on installing the Biblios Cataloging module on our Koha
3.00.00.098 and running Debian etch.  I have followed all of the
installation instructions but I am stuck on step number 9 (of course the
last step).

9. Copy biblios' files to the appropriate paths in koha with the
following command:

make koha-install KOHADIR= KOHALANGTHEME=
Example: make koha-install KOHALANGTHEME=/prog/en
KOHADIR=/home/src/kohaclone

This is the error that I am recieving.

make koha-install KOHALANGTHEME=/prog/en KOHADIR=/etc/koha  (plus I've
tried a few other directory's here all with the same results)
make: *** No rule to make target `koha-install'.  Stop.

If anyone can give me some help that would be great or they'd like to
look at any of the error messages please feel free to ask for which ones
you'd like to see and I'll send some along.  This seems to be more of a
linux question than a Koha question.

thanks,

Brendan A. Gallagher
Bibliomation INC.