[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 33, Issue 52

ashraf brzy akbrzy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:38:13 NZST 2008

Dear Darrell
I successes to upgrade from koha 2.2.4 to koha 3rc1
I git the same problems after upgrade
the problem was in the marc structural tables it didn't update
so I removed the original tables and copy  new one from fresh koha  3rc1 DB
the table is
biblio_framework
marc_subfield_structure
marc_tag_structure

note  that you will lose  any changes  in framework

Thanks
Ashraf Brzy
system librarian