[Koha] Superuser lost

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 02:30:41 NZST 2008

There are some things that your are NOT supposed to be able to do as the
superuser (in your case, "koha") by design.  The superuser doesn't have
assignable privileges, because they are not a real user.  I.E., they do not
appear in the borrowers table at all, because their account is required to
*create* the borrowers table.

--joe