[Koha] Koha 2.29, HTTP 500 internal server error with Amazon AWS

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Jul 24 10:07:49 NZST 2008

Hi!

Looks like you need to provide Koha with two pieces of information in the
preferences: AmazonAssocTag and AWSAccessKeyID (Access Key ID - if you do not
provide this you will not be getiting the Amazon Reviews). See
http://aws.amazon.com/ for info on how to get these.

Regards,
Magnus Enger
collib.info