[Koha] Purpose of this list?

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 01:14:00 NZST 2008

I say keep to the 2 lists.  What I have a hard time with is when I am testing
and run across a problem who do I post to - dev or general Discuss first?
ie - when I couldn't get the pictures to upload and couldn't figure out
why...

Turns out there was a cpan dependancy I didn't have...

My most recently one is dealing with Authorities and why my records are not

These types of questions to me sit on the line and I personally need
clarification on which list to post.

Hope I wasn't the one that started this discussion! posting to the wrong
list!  You can always slap my hands virtually it doesn't usually hurt much.
;)

David Schuster