[Koha] Reservoir import file formats

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:48:31 NZST 2008

I'm copying this to the list because I don't know what has gone wrong
as I am new to importing records using MarcEdit.  Anyone know why this
reservoir import might not be working?

I tried out the sample files attached here and the .mrc file seems to
have imported OK (have not checked it line by line).  I couldn't
import the .mrk file. I was also able to save the Z39.50 result
records in .cgi format (the format that Library of Congress records
come in) and, again with the reservation that I haven't looked
closely, that seems to import just fine.

--Betsy