[Koha] Login questions

Paul Yachnes yach at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 05:58:25 NZST 2008

1. I have Koha set up with a single branch. When logging in to the
intranet, I have achoice on the dropdown list between "My Library" and
my branch name. What is the difference in logging in as one or the
other? For that matter, what is the diference when logging in to
different branches? And can I eliminate the "My Library" choice from the
list"?

2. When I log in to the OPAC, in the upper right-hand corner I see:
Welcome, | Log Out
Does this mean that I am logged in as an anonymous user? To log in as a
user, I must then log out and log back in. Is this how it's supposed to
work?  When I do log in, I see Welcome, Paul Yachnes | Log out.

3. I have singleBranchMode on. However, it doesn't seem to work as it
should. For example, when I go to the Advanced Search page, I still have
a choice on the dropdown list between "All Libraries" and my branch
name. Or is this how it's supposed to work?

Thanks,
Paul
<http://paul-desktop/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl?logout.x=1>