[Koha] Koha Conference

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Jul 19 01:57:51 NZST 2008

gsl <gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us> wrote:
> I know that LibLime seems to be feverishly working on 3.0 and then
> presumably 3.2, so this may not be high on their priority list, but is
> anyone giving any thought to having a Koha Conference (KohaCon or KoCon)
> here in the US? [...]

I should be at LUG Radio Live in Wolverhampton, England tomorrow,
11am-5pm or so, taking a little time off from also feverishly working
on 3.0, if anyone wants to have a chat about Koha, email or jabber at
me.  LRL tickets GBP 5 on the door.  http://lugradio.org/live/

I'll write up the event afterwards - watch my blog for that.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)