[Koha] Information about Barcode

Mohsin Irshad node.node at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:25:13 NZST 2008

Hello ,

We are working to shift our library system to KOHA. We had a
previously installed system by Data Trek, and it is 12 years old now.
Our problem is that we have a barcode present on each book and that
was used by the previous system. We want to use the barcodes present
on each book , in our new system. But KOHA is generating barcodes
automatically and does not give us option of entering barcodes
manually while entering the data of each book. Can anyone help us in
this regard ?

--
Mohsin Irshad