[Koha] Error while installing Biblios.net cataloging

Brendan A. Gallagher gallabr at biblio.org
Fri Jul 18 03:26:31 NZST 2008

Brendan A. Gallagher wrote:
> Hi All -
>
> I am working on installing the Biblios Cataloging module on our Koha
> 3.00.00.098 and running Debian etch.  I have followed all of the
> installation instructions but I am stuck on step number 9 (of course the
> last step).
>
> 9. Copy biblios' files to the appropriate paths in koha with the
> following command:
>
> make koha-install KOHADIR= KOHALANGTHEME=
> Example: make koha-install KOHALANGTHEME=/prog/en
> KOHADIR=/home/src/kohaclone
>

> This is the error that I am recieving.
>
> make koha-install KOHALANGTHEME=/prog/en KOHADIR=/etc/koha  (plus I've
> tried a few other directory's here all with the same results)
> make: *** No rule to make target `koha-install'.  Stop.
>
> If anyone can give me some help that would be great or they'd like to
> look at any of the error messages please feel free to ask for which ones
> you'd like to see and I'll send some along.  This seems to be more of a
> linux question than a Koha question.
>
> thanks,
>
> Brendan A. Gallagher
> Bibliomation INC.
> Middlebury, CT 06762

An Update -

Figured out my problem in the previous error...  my directory is koha
not koha-install

here's my new problem when restarting apache2

Syntax error on line 76 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/koha:
order not allowed here

Line 76 refers to the Order deny,allow
"
 ProxyRequests Off

AddDefaultCharset off
Order deny,allow
Allow from all

ProxyVia Off

# proxy for pazpar2 daemon
ProxyPass /pazpar2/search.pz2 http://10.129.3.16:11001/search.pz2

# proxy for sru authority server
ProxyPass /kohaauth/

#proxy for koha save/retrieve api
ProxyPass /kohaapi/
"

If I figure anything else out or anyone could give me a little knowledge
that would be greatly appreciated.  I will continue to mess around with
this.

thank you,
Brendan