[Koha] script opac-user.pl execution error

gilesh m p gileshmp at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 18 01:56:42 NZST 2008

Hi all,

I had already put the question few days back, but didnot get any answer... Please do help me..

I have tried koha2.2.9 on debian etch... installed all perl modules manually(without using MCPAN).. and it worked ..

But when I try to login as a user having some pending issues, then gets an error message "internal server error" and log has "enexpected end of script headers" message...

When I when I changed the line --(I think 158)
ad put a blank array i.e. {} instead of the function call getissues() it could login withiout displaying the pending issues...

What might be the problem in the function getissues()??

cheers

Gilesh M P
Lecturer CSE
Govt College of Engineering