[Koha] z3950 search and cataloguing

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:41:41 NZST 2008

Dear Lists,

I am facing some problem during cataloguing, when I click z3950 search
it gives the result of our query.

This is my result during z3950 search

Server  	Title  	Author  	ISBN  	LCCN  	Preview
bobcat.nyu.edu 	Colon classification. 	Ranganathan, S. R. 		63025965
	MARC	Card 	Import
bobcat.nyu.edu 	The five laws of library science, 	Ranganathan, S. R.
		sa 64005321 	MARC	Card 	Import
bobcat.nyu.edu 	Free book service for all; 	Ranganathan, S. R. 		sa
68008813 	MARC	Card 	Import
siris-libraries.si.edu 	Ramanujan, the man and the mathematician
	Ranganathan, S. R. 		sa 68005384 //r69 	MARC	Card 	Import
bobcat.nyu.edu 	Ramanujan, the man and the mathematician 	Ranganathan,
S. R. 		sa 68005384 //r69 	MARC	Card 	Import

BUT when I click on IMPORT button it gives error
          An Error has Occurred!
          Error 500

    * In Koha this typically means that the Koha team is working on new features
    * Wait while system maintenance is being done or email the Koha
Administrator.
    * Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha.

So please suugest me,
how can i import data.

Thanks,
Vijay Kumar