[Koha] Koha install on a Mac - Apache2

Christopher Brown-Syed cbrownsyed at cogeco.ca
Thu Jul 17 02:05:38 NZST 2008

I've partially installed koha-3.00.00-stableRC1 on a Mac running Mac OS
X 10.5.4 Darwin 9.4.0, and apache-2.2.9. Apachectl is accepting
directives. However, the Koha install instructions for 3.00.00 say...

    6. sudo a2enmod rewrite
    7. sudo a2ensite koha && /etc/init.d/apache2 reload

and I can't find these utilities amongst the Apache stuff downloaded,
nor on the apache.org site (but I think I am getting punchy).
I gather that they just copy config information into subdirectories of
/etc/apache2.... but what info and from where?

Thanks,

Chris Brown-Syed
cbrownsyed at cogeco.ca