[Koha] Can't install Net::Z3950::ZOOM on openSUSE 11.0

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 01:39:20 NZST 2008

Hi Ricardo,

libgcrypt-devel-1.4.0-3.1 and libgcrypt11-1.4.0-3.1 were installed.

The problem is that yaz was not.  Once I installed it, Net::Z3950::ZOOM
installed.

I checked your guide on the wiki.  Libyaz and libyaz-devel are listed to
be installed, but yaz itself is not.

Thanks for your help.  It got me looking in the right direction.

--
Bob