[Koha] Could not find the book by Search

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 03:35:30 NZST 2008

Most likely you need to rebuild your index.

To run most koha scripts from the command line, you first need to set 2
environmental variables.  You can find the proper values for them in SetEnv
statements of your Koha's apache config file.  Then in shell, do:
export KOHA_CONF=/path/to/your/koha_conf.xml
export PERL5LIB=/path/to/your/koha_dir

KOHA_CONF references the main koha config XML file, and PERL5LIB references
the directory where koha is installed (the one that contains "C4").  Then if
you are using zebra indexing, run:
misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b

Other options are explained with the "--help" option.
--joe