[Koha] [Koha-devel] MIME::Lite issues

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Fri Jul 11 08:58:51 NZST 2008

I am showing version 3.021.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Moore [mailto:andrew.moore at liblime.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:41 PM
To: Chadwick, John, DCA
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz; koha-devel at lists.koha.org
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] MIME::Lite issues

Oh, one thing, John. Do you know what version of MIME::Lite you have
installed?

The command:

perl -M'MIME::Lite 999' -e print

Should fail and produce something like:

MIME::Lite version 999 required--this is only version 3.01.

I'm hoping that backing it off to 3.00 will be reasonable.

Thanks,
-Andy

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Chadwick, John, DCA
<john.chadwick at state.nm.us> wrote:
> I am trying to install Koha 3.0 RC1 on Ubuntu 8.04. When I do the
> Makefile.PL I get a message that MIME::Lite 3.01 is missing. When I do
> cpan install MIME::Lite I feedback that MIME::Lite is up to date.

This inbound email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.