[Koha] [Koha-devel] MIME::Lite issues

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Fri Jul 11 07:08:51 NZST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Chadwick, John, DCA
<john.chadwick at state.nm.us> wrote:
> I am trying to install Koha 3.0 RC1 on Ubuntu 8.04. When I do the
> Makefile.PL I get a message that MIME::Lite 3.01 is missing. When I do a
> cpan install MIME::Lite I feedback that MIME::Lite is up to date.

Hi John -

Sorry for the troubles here. 3.01 appears to be the latest version on
CPAN, but I don't think it's strictly necessary. I think we can get
away with any of the 3.0 or better versions. I'll submit a patch to
back off the required version number.

In the meantime, if that's your only missing dependency, I think you
can force the install, or edit Makefile.PL near line 570 to change the
dependency from 3.01 to 3.0.

-Andy