[Koha] Library Database for Australian Water Environments

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Jul 10 23:28:27 NZST 2008

I can't answer all of your questions, but I can tell you that as an
Open Source product, there are no costs associated with licensing.
More information is available here:
http://www.koha.org/legal-notices.html

Koha has a reports module that will allow you to customize reports to
meet your needs, if that's not enough and you have the skills in house
to alter the code or database you're welcome to do that.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714