[Koha] libxslt runtime problem

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 21:38:46 NZST 2008

Dear Member,
I am getting an error during final step of koha installation using fc7
Warning:  is  -------XML::LibXSLT compiled against libxslt 10122, but
runtime libxslt is older 10117

I have installed XML::LibXSLT 1.66
                       libxml2-2.6.27
But it shows compilation problem so how can I replace new with old one
and from where I will get.
                                                       Please help

These are some screenshot of my problem..............In the last line
it shows problem....

OPAC_TMPL_DIR            /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl
OPAC_WWW_DIR             /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs
PAZPAR2_CONF_DIR         /etc/koha/pazpar2
PERL_MODULE_DIR          /usr/share/koha/lib
SCRIPT_DIR               /usr/share/koha/bin
SCRIPT_NONDEV_DIR        /usr/share/koha/bin
ZEBRA_CONF_DIR           /etc/koha/zebradb
ZEBRA_DATA_DIR           /var/lib/koha/zebradb
ZEBRA_LOCK_DIR           /var/lock/koha/zebradb
ZEBRA_RUN_DIR            /var/run/koha/zebradb

To change any configuration setting, please run
perl Makefile.PL again.  To override one of the target
directories, you can do so on the command line like this:

perl Makefile.PL PERL_MODULE_DIR=/usr/share/perl/5.8

You can also set different default values for parameters
or override directory locations by using environment variables.

For example:

export DB_USER=my_koha
perl Makefile.PL

or

DB_USER=my_koha DOC_DIR=/usr/local/info perl Makefile.PL

If installing on a Win32 platform, be sure to use:
'dmake -x MAXLINELENGTH=300000'

[Thu Jul 10 14:57:22 2008] Makefile.PL: Warning: XML::LibXSLT compiled
against libxslt 10122, but runtime libxslt is older 10117
Writing Makefile for koha

Thanks
Vijay Kumar
NCSI,IISc