[Koha] Some coding guidelines required

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:16:56 NZST 2008

Dear Rob / All

I have studied http://www.kohadocs.org/codingguidelines.html and
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:codingguidelines for coding
guidelines in Koha but looking for more.

Actually I want to make some additional reports in koha.  For example I want
to have a report of Biblio records between two limits of barcode numbers.
Now the query for this report is as under:

SELECT items.barcode, biblio.title, biblio.author,  biblio.copyrightdate,
items.price
FROM items, biblio
WHERE items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber
AND CAST(items.barcode AS UNSIGNED)
BETWEEN 1 AND 10000
ORDER BY CAST(items.barcode AS UNSIGNED);

Can someone guide me how to create .pl and .tmpl file for this query.

User will input starting barcode and ending barcode in form and will get the
results in PDF/HTML format

Ata

LISolutions
http://www.lisolutions.org/