[Koha] Now: Koha Manual and Licensing Terms. Was: authorities value-help

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jul 9 04:55:59 NZST 2008

Nicole Engard a écrit :
>  I can't remove the
> LibLime branding due to the tool we're using.

it's fine with me too. GPL'ing doesn't mean anonymizing.

Maybe just specify : "The LibLime logo is trademarked by LibLime. It is
not considered as a part of this document (1)"

(1) otherwise the logo become GPL & it's incompatible with trademark I
think. The best solution is to exclude the logo from the document
licence ;-)
The counterpart is that someone could copy/paste/remove the logo and re
publish the docs without it.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com