[Koha] Problem downloading from Z39.50 search

Paul Yachnes yach at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 02:02:00 NZST 2008

When I download MARC records from Z39.50 search, some records are added
just fine, and others are not. Some appear to be added to the database
but are not searchable. If I attempt  to view those records in the
"Normal" view, some or all of the data is missing, but I can see the
entire record in the "Complete" view. If I look at the MySQL tables, I
can see that data has been written to biblio and marc_biblio tables but
no data has been written to the biblioitems and sometimes some of the
other tables, such as bibliosubject. I can't find any reason for this,
but it is completely consistent with specicific MARC records, If I have
a problem with record, I have that problem no matter how many times I
delete it and try to re-add it. Can anyone suggest what the problem
might be and how how to fix this? Thank you.

Paul