[Koha] How to manage authorities in Koha 2

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:54:42 NZST 2008

Dear All

I had been working on different parts of Koha 2(On Windows) to conduct a
workshop on Koha from couple of weeks.  During this time, I tried to explore
all the modules of Koha to teach the participants of this training
workshop.  I thought this may be helpful for other users of Koha.  Please
follow the link to obtain a PDF copy of Step by step guide to manage
authorities in Koha.

http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=42

Please correct me if I am wrong in understanding and implementing something
in this module

Regards,

Ata ur Rehman,

AM Library,