[Koha] koha 3 installation: make test fails

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Thu Jul 3 02:15:05 NZST 2008

Hi Constantine,

Thanks for reporting this problem. The test suite is greatly expanded
in the 3.0 release, and is still very much a work in progress. It
appears that we're trying to run some tests that depend on the
database before the database is set up.

I suggest that you ignore these known test failures and continue with

I'm sorry for the confusion and will work to improve the tests before
the final release.