[Koha] Script execution error

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:29:13 NZST 2008

Gilesh --

You need to set and export 2 variables in your shell session, like:

PERL5LIB=/usr/koha/
KOHA_CONF=/usr/koha/etc/koha-conf.xml
export PERL5LIB;
export KOHA_CONF;

The paths associated with those variables can vary by installation, but
should be found in your apache configuration file.  PERL5LIB should be the
directory that contains the "C4" directory.  KOHA_CONF should be the basic
XML config.

--Joe Atzberger,
LibLime