[Koha] Issued books do not appear

Muhammad Rafiq rafiqlibrarian at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 21:14:50 NZDT 2008

WE have installed Koha 2.2.9 on Debian (Linux).
We are facing a problem i.e.
In circulation, as we issue  a book  (item) to the member. It does not show in the bottom under "Issues". Same happens in OPAC. The user (after is unable to see the books issued to him/ her.
Although in librarian interface, the books issued to the patron shows under the patron record as we access the patron record.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards.

Muhammad Rafiq
Manager Information Resource Center,
Head Electronic Resources & Services Division,
Central Library, International Islamic University,
Sector H-10, Islamabad - 44000 [PAKISTAN].
Office: +92-51-9019386 Cell. +92-321-7836131
Web: www.iiu.edu.pk
In campus (IIU) calling: 386