[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] What Server Specs do YOU run Koha on?

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Thu Jan 24 04:09:03 NZDT 2008

Hello,

At CCFLS our server has 80gb disk space with dual 2.0ghz processors and
6gb memory.  Presently we have about 120,000 items in the collection
between two libraries with about 800 circs per day total.  Server
performance has been good.  Occasionally we experience slow
responsiveness, but that seems to be due to either a slow Internet
connection at the branch library or occasional issues with our thin clients.

Cindy

Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator
Meadville Public Library    | CCFLS