[Koha] more than 1 admin user name and password?

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Sat Jan 19 15:08:52 NZDT 2008

Octavee Uhl wrote:

> Is it possible in koha 2.28 to have more than 1 admin user? Right now we have
> kohaadmin as the main library user. Since we have several people to do the
> data entry we would like to have a seperate user name for each.

I don't know about 2.2.8, but in 2.2.9, go to the Intranet admin area.

1. type "xxx" in the patron search box on the left-hand side and click
    on the Search button

2. click on the Add New Patron button

3. enter the new administrator's details and click on the Add This Patron
    button

4. find the administrator by searching for them in the patron list

5. click on the Modify Privileges button

6. tick the "superlibrarian" flag

7. click on the Set Flags button

8. log out and then log in as the new administrator to test

cheers
rickw