[Koha] Migrating Data

Lawrence Bean lbean at u47.k12.me.us
Fri Jan 11 11:07:08 NZDT 2008

We are in the process of migrating our data from Winnebago Circ/Cat to
Koha 2.2.9.  We exported the MARC records from Winnebago and imported them
in to the Koha reservoir using the web interface, but now are unsure how
to move those records into the active catalog other than doing it
one-by-one by using the "add biblio" feature and searching by either title
or ISBN. We're hoping that there is some way to batch process them all at
once.  It's unclear to us whether the bulkmarcimport.pl script will do
this, or just import "complete" marc records also into the reservoire. Any
guidance would be greatly appreciated.