[Koha] Re: Unable to add patrons

Paul McBride paumcb12 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:19:34 NZDT 2008

Kia ora Brooke,

Thanks for your reply. Sadly this hasn't helped. In my case, the system does
not time out, it happily moves on to moremember.pl, but none of the data has
been recorded.

Quite foolishly, I didn't mention my setup:
Koha 2.2.8 running under win xp
Perl 5.008008
MySQL  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.45, for Win32

I noticed several people have mentioned the same problem before (e.g.
http://www.nabble.com/Cant-Add-a-Patron-tt12738117.html#a12738117), but no
solution has been recorded. If anyone has encountered this and has a
suggestion, I would love to hear it!

Kia ora ra,
Paul.